Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, October 1, 2020

October 1, 2020. Holiday Island, AR. The Figures Don’t Lie.........

.......or do they. Today a thought popped into my mind and I started to investigate, but decided to do some work around the cabin instead. I never got back to my investigation. It dawned on me that someone must be keeping records of how many people die in the United States in a year, or on an "average" day.
I wanted to find out if this year, with it's pandemic, was any different. My initial research said that the figures are not a whole lot different even with the 200,000 Covid-19 deaths. Is that true? Well. Since I didn't complete my investigation, I will follow up when I have a little more "free time". See you all later, with possible results.


Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Funny about your inquiry;
    I saw today that the 2020 projection is about 800,000 FEWER total deaths.

    Sarah Huckabee's figures
    2018: 2,839,205
    2019: 2,855,000
    2020: 2,033,735 through September 24

    Thanks for checking up on us!

    ReplyDelete