Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, October 10, 2020

October 10, 2020. Eureka Springs, AR. Up And At ‘Em

I'm a morning person; always have been. No matter how late I get to bed, it's pretty certain I will be up early and rarin' to go. I am what is called an "unwinder". My spring is tightly wound and as the day goes on the spring unwinds and I lose the enthusiasm I had when my feet hit the floor. By late afternoon I'm unwound and ready to nap in my recliner.
Karen, on the other hand, is a "winder". She starts out slow, can sleep "in" and gains energy as the day goes along. She usually starts chores late in the day and has been known to vacuum at 10 pm and stays up for Perry Mason reruns and beyond. We've been on different agendas, but it has worked for 46 years, so why change now.
When I was younger, the morning was my exercise time, running and then biking, but now the morning is for quiet time with God, reading His Word, journaling, and an occasional walk before the chores or projects for the day. Because I have been blogging later in the day, I thought I would blog early today, after my quiet time, my Passion Play chores and before the busyness expected today. If something exciting or unusual happens, maybe I'll blog again later. That would be different. In any event......have a nice day......have a BLESSED day

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment