Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, October 19, 2020

October 19, 2020. Holiday Island, AR. Looking Too Far Ahead

When I pulled the cord on that chain saw, I knew instantly I had made a mistake. My blog of October 4, expressed my frustration. I had done my own "thing" and not listened to God. The pain in my shoulder, another anticipated visit to the VA Orthopedic people, surgery, rehab, limited activity......looking to the future.
All this, because I wanted to look out further to the east of our cabin, increase our already beautiful view. But God had something else in His plan. The tree I wanted to take down has now changed color and has beautified the view ever more than if I had taken it down. The lessen: enjoy the moment, don't look too far into the future for what MIGHT be......enjoy the moment for what it IS.
My shoulder is pretty tender. Even the slightest movement in the wrong direction, brings a twinge or stab of discomfort. When I see the doc on November 16, we'll chart a course of action. Until then, enjoy a break from the " heavy" work, enjoy the view, and Thank God for the added color to the east......and trust Him for what will be with my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment