Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

October 7, 2020. Holiday Island, AR. Not Enough Hours in the Day

I guess I've slowed down more than I thought. I start a task, get into it a
ways, and realize I need to take a water break, a potty break or just a rest break, and by the time I get back to work it's time for another water break, potty break or rest break. And by then, it's time to call it a day and the task isn't done.
With my right arm not working at full capacity, I've had to be careful about lifting, twisting or moving around on uneven ground. Arkansas doesn't have much level ground, so climbing or descending is done at a slower pace. Boy, the day goes by quickly and once again the blogging is delayed. When I write down in my notebook the things I've done during the day, there are a bunch of entries, so I am making progress, even if I've had to redo or undo some of my prior work.
With only 11 more performance days (over the next 24 days), our focus will switch to mostly working and living in the cabin and not in the RV, doing cabin chores instead of Passion Play chores. Less travel time and more stay put time; less public focus and more family/ friend focus. Maybe more hours in the day to sit on the deck, watch the trees turn colorful, read a book or listen to some sermons, sew my crosses again, and enjoy the beautiful property God has blessed us with, reveling in the freedom of serving our awesome, patient and loving Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thank You.......Thank You......Thank You.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment