Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, October 4, 2020

October 4, 2020. Holiday Island, AR. Slow Down and LISTEN

Life is racing along with innumerable issues to be faced and resolved. It seems that most recently there have been even more things which have needed my attention and are distracting me from the MOST important thing.....listening to God.
To list all the issues Karen and I are are facing would be like what we used to call in Law School, "a parade of horrible". One thing leads to the next, and each one is worse then the one before. We are not alone. Everyone is facing problems, worries, health issues, uncertainty of the political and social climate.....and so much more.
All I know is that two days ago God put a check in my spirit about something I was planning to do, and there was more than one check.......but I decided to proceed with my plan anyway.....and now have a rotator cuff more damaged than I had before.....and may have to have the surgery I didn't want to have when I first was injured. The moral of the story.........
Slow down..........don't try to do everything by yourself..........don't try to fix every problem or solve every dilemma NOW.......and...........LISTEN..TO..GOD. Sorry Lord for not applying these principles two days ago, but Thank You for giving me some sense of how to handle the next "idea" I have. Yes........Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment