Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, May 1, 2021

May 1, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. On The Road Again

No, we are not back in the RV and taking off for places unknown as we did in December, 2013. I am about to have a "new" older pickup just like the one I wrecked, and that means sometime next week I will be a little less dependent on Karen for getting where I need to be. When my pickup had a face to face with a tree last December, I found myself with a badly bruised leg, a vehicle which was not drivable and a delayed shoulder surgery. After the surgery in March, the therapy began and I am very close to being released to follow their recovery plan and able to drive places on my own. It feels like beginning a new chapter in our walk (and ride) with The Lord.
The 2004 Tacoma is being replaced with a 2002, same mileage, same color, better tires, automatic instead of manual, same bed cover, back-up camera, nicer sound system, driver-seat heater still a 4x4, new windshield, V6. God has once again provided us with a blessing just when we needed it to continue serving Him at the Passion Play.
This Thursday is The National Day of Prayer. I pray that we all take some extra time to pray for our nation, our ministries efforts, our leaders and their decisions, our schools, military, health care workers and first responders and for God's protection and provision for us as we serve Him and those we encounter every day. We need to look to Him for wisdom, discernment and guidance in the time He has allotted for us here and for the hope we rest in for His Eternal Kingdom. In the world, but not of it. Thank You, Lord.........for everything.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment