Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, May 13, 2021

May 13, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. A New Approach........Kind Of

I've been writing this blog for over seven years, and it has been a fun experience every three days, give or take, to sit down and put "on paper" what has been on my mind at that moment. What has happened recently in our "world" has made it harder to put into words what I feel about the political mayhem, racial discord, police serving the people and the people dis-serving the police, the escalating tension in the Middle East, the rising price of everything, and the CNN, Fox, NBC "spinning" the news to the point where we don't have any real idea of what is happening or who is in control.
To mask or not to mask, vaccine or no.......the list goes on and on..........and I am finding that as I go through the healing process from my shoulder surgery, the peace and quiet of our cabin is making me content to work on small projects at home, read my Bible and devotionals, enjoy the fish, feed the cats, watch the birds at the feeders and look forward to the Passion Play resuming Memorial Day weekend and preparing to teach The Tabernacle, present the Upper Room in the Holy Land, sound the shofar, and be Nicodemus in the Play. We will be "open" for three days a week, thereafter, until the end of October.
And as for the blog, I will try to stay with every third day, give or take, but I may just post a picture when the words don't flow as they have in the past. I hope those of you who have been "loyal" will keep checking in, pray for The Play, for Karen and me, and for the calming down of the tensions in our world and in so many of us who long for The peace of God, the guiding of the Holy Spirit and the return of our Lord and Savior and The New Jerusalem and all it portends.

Sent from my iPad


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment