Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

May 4, 2021. Holiday Island, AR Say What?

I used to be pretty intelligent, or so I thought, but I am definitely falling further and further behind. I hear things on the news or read stuff on the internet and I just scratch my head. I just read this: "with talk of the flippening - ether supplanting Bitcoin as the leading cryptocurrency....". Huh? What does that mean? And, what is an Ethereum blockchain, crypto valuation, a digital wallet, Coinbase or Kraken, or crypto winter?
We have been bombarded with talk of herd immunity, social distancing, mask mandates, endemic, epidemic, pandemic, cluster, droplet transmission, asymptomatic, super-spreader, hand hygiene, shelter-in-place, quarantine and umpteen local, state, CDC, federal and WHO directives. Too much!!!! And then, all the political "spins" on all of it and why it's not "my fault, but something we inherited from the prior administration but this executive order will change all of that". Say what? We are bombarded by Joe Namath and his Medicare ad, but is it a Medicare Advantage Plan or a Medicare Supplement Plan, Medigap Plan, and what ever happened to the enrollment period which ended in December, 2020? Who gets that "give back benefit" anyway? How can businesses open when unemployment insurance pays more than what people made when they had a job, so why go back to work? Doesn't make sense.
Enough..............see you next time.

Sent from my iPad

3 comments: