Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, May 10, 2021

May 10, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. Gone

About 1pm, I started a post entitled "Off The Grid", had come within a few minutes of completing it, when I had a call from Karen about an issue at the motor home and a person who wanted to talk with me at the Passion Play grounds. I decided it was more important to get to The Play rather than finish the blog, so I entered "save as a draft" and headed for Eureka.
It's now 9pm. I was preparing to finish the blog, but the blog is "off the grid" somewhere and there is nothing whatsoever in my draft file. I guess it wasn't meant to be published; and I have things to do, stretching exercises to be done for my shoulder and no real desire to try to recreate what probably wasn't that good anyway. We'll see what topic comes to mind in the next few days, and hope it finds its way onto the website. See y'all later.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment