Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, December 4, 2021

December 4, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. 76 And Beyond

Yesterday I turned 76 years old. There were moments this past year when I didn't think I would see another birthday. The Covid experience in October was a bummer and beyond belief. But, God guided us through it and yesterday Karen and I went to see Jesus, the play, at Sight and Sound Theater in Branson. We had a wonderful day, met a nice couple from Indiana and enjoyed the presentation and the message it conveyed. We have always found the S&S plays to be first-rate.
Karen and I will start to work our way back into the off-season routine of the Passion Play, but want to take advantage of some of the "attractions" in the area. For years, eight to be exact, we have devoted almost all our time to the PP and haven't done much else. I'm not too eager to travel like we used to do, but it's time to enjoy the "creation" around us. Life is a precious commodity which God blesses us with and as we serve Him, I believe He wants us to renew our commitment to Him, but also become more involved in community, deepen relationships with friends and family, enjoy rest and take time away from the busyness of life to explore and enjoy our surroundings.
We'll see what happens.
Thank You, Lord for life today and hope for what is yet to come.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment