Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Fwd: December 8, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. The Day After

I wanted to say more, but I hit the wrong button and ended up with no logical conclusion.  Give with one hand, take it back with the other.  Sign of the times, I guess.  My conclusion may precede my premise, but hopefully you get my point.  The Covid fog is for real.  I'll be back soon with another blog.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hal Schatz <ministryofmiles@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 8, 2021, 6:55 PM
Subject: December 8, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. The Day After
To:


          Eighty years ago today the United States, declared war on Japan after the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor the day before.  Soon we were at war with Germany and Italy, as well.  Today is the day after the Medicare enrollment deadline and just as America was united in supporting our 1941 war effort, I believe we are divided on most every major issue, but the end of endless appearances of George Forman, Jimmie Walker, Joe Namath and William Shatner I believe we are in agreement…….enough is enough.
           What those ads failed to mention is that the monthly cost of Part B Medicare is going up by 14.5% while the cost of living increase is going up by 5.9% meaning a net loss for most of us older Americans on Social Security. 

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment