Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, November 29, 2021

November 29, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. He Said….She Said…..They Said

Karen was on Google today, searching for foods that are good for us and foods that are not good for us and, needless to say, some of the same foods were on both lists. There are so many opinions that it's hard to know who to trust and what will be the ultimate impact on our health and well-being when we choose one side or the other.
It's not just food where there are differences of opinion. Almost everything has experts on both sides of the issue, but also the phrase which pops up all too frequently………."they said" we are to do do so and so about such and such. Who are "they" and how did "they" get so all-fired smart all of a sudden?
The current situation with our health amid the viruses, variants, vaccines, boosters, mandates, masks, infusions, injections and treatments is rife with strong opinions that leave us confused and conflicted. Because of my having been treated with steroids for my Covid, it elevated my A1C into the "diabetic" realm and undid the efforts I was making pre-Covid to stay below the VA threshold of 6.5 to avoid being labeled as diabetic. Thus, the interest in what foods to avoid over the next three months to get me back in the pre-diabetic range, and below, where I was pre-sreroids.
The good news is that I feel good, have been feeling better every day, am sleeping well and active around the house. What will be in three months, I have no idea. For now I want to learn from what I went through, thank God for answering all the prayers and putting me back on the path to serving Him and advancing His Kingdom. They say that's what we are called to do…….and to that direction……….I say…….Amen.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment