Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, December 18, 2021

December 18, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. On The Mend

Covid hit me pretty hard. I've had some recoveries from medical conditions, down-time from accidents and injuries which have involved rehab and time off from work or volunteer activities. But none have been like coming back from Covid. When I came home after two stints in the VA hospital, I was faced with a situation I have never experienced before.
I have some medications prescribed to help me get to sleep and stay asleep. While they have listed side effects, the only one which has affected me is changes in eating habits. I had lost nearly 25 pounds during my time at the VA and found that I was regaining that weight pretty rapidly. The doctor told me yesterday that I had to be careful not to let the carbohydrates become too dominant. Because one of the other doctors said I showed signs of atrial fibrillation during my VA stay,I have been given a Holter Monitor to wear for two weeks. With the sleep meds, diet changes, and potential heart issues beyond what I already have been diagnosed with, the recovery from Covid had been complicated, to say the least.
My weight is back to pre-Covid level, and I am determined to keep it there, so even with the Monitor, I am determined to return to my pre-Covid exercise regimen. My state of mind is good, my desire to get back to winter Passion Play activities is strong, and I want to "be more than a conqueror" as a witness for Christ. God has brought me through all the rehabs, recoveries and valley experiences, and I want to climb the mountain another time to fulfill the mission God has for me, no matter what it may be. In all situations, I praise God and seek His will, His Way, and await His Kingdom coming now and forever.
On the mend for the Glory of God.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment