Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

April 7, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. Out Of Words

As I sit down to write, I realize after about five minutes of sitting and doing nothing, that I don't have anything very worthwhile to say. I've written the second sentence of this blog several times, and each time It has been erased. I usually sit down to write and the words just come out, there is a theme, a final thought a review of my spelling and grammar, and a push of the "up" arrow...... but my mind is pretty much devoid of anything substantial.
Maybe in a day or two, I'll be prompted to write about "something". For now.......have a good evening, get some rest overnight and thank God for all He has blessed you, and me, with. See you later.........

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment