Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, April 16, 2021

April 16, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. Wait A Second

Have you ever considered how brief a second is in the grand scheme of "time"?
In my lifetime I have lived more than 2.38 billion seconds and I have wasted a good portion of them with things that haven't been productive or worthy of note. If we believe that Adam and Eve were "born" about 9,700 years ago that would mean that there has been life on earth for more than 306 billion seconds. For those who believe the earth has been in existence for 4.54 billion years that means it's age is 174709440000000000 (174.7 quadrillion) seconds.
I really don't know what this has to do with anything, but it was worth a few seconds to just see how big the number could get. I guess this was a further evidence that a lot of my efforts are not very productive of worthy of note. Getting back to full capacity after my surgery and the ongoing therapy is "down time" but also crucial for a time in the next 30 million seconds when I will back to "normal", if there is ever going to be such a thing again. Still thankful for my current status, and still in service to The Lord as He has called me. Rest, and keeping His "temple" in working order, IS part of God's plan and I am thankful for all who are helping me on that journey.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment