Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, January 8, 2021

January 8, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. Too Many Words #3

Earlier today I set out to blog about the unsettling events of the past week. Since so much has been said already, and the vitriol and finger pointing has not abated, I didn't want to say much. Thus the title, Too Many Words. I added the picture (already posted) as a final "feel good", but I guess the total content was too much to be sent, and it never reached the blogspot. I tried a shorter message, including the picture, but it too was too "wordy" and never made it, and was kicked back to me. I then just posted the picture.
I guess enough has been written and we will have to endure the final insults, accusations, resignations, hateful words, investigations, charges, prosecutions and other attacks on the Trump Presidency, and then await what will probably be an internal battle to see which wing of the Democrats gets its way for the next 2 years until the next midterm elections. And by the way, we are still at the mercy of a persistent virus and a lot of words flying around about it.
Enough said, on my part. No wonder Americans rate the five least respected professions to be: newspaper reporters, tv reporters, car sales people, lobbyists and finally, most dishonest....members of Congress. Those are my "words" for today. Hope you enjoyed the picture.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment