Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

January 26,2021. Holiday Island, AR. Something About Seven

As Karen and I spent our second day moving things from our RV to the cabin, it dawned on me that we spent seven years living full time in the RV, seven years volunteering at the Passion Play. We owned our second home in Fort Collins for 21 years (7x3) and before that had lived on Timber Lane in Fort Collins from 1990 to 1997 (7 years) when the "500 year" flood forced us to do major repairs to the house and one year later we sold it. We had paid $77,000 for the house.
We lived in Lakewood on Moore Street from 1977 to 1990, just shy of 14 years (7x2) when we moved to Fort Collins and the Timber Lane house. I celebrated my 21st year as a Christ follower (7 x3j in June of 2020 the same month we moved into the cabin here in Holiday Island. When you add the digits in my birthday it comes to 25 which when added to each other come to 7. My all time favorite baseball player, Mickey Mantle, wore number 7 and when I raced across the country in RaAM 1983, I finished in seventh place. My favorite number has always been 7.
I guess you can tell, I didn't have anything real profound to write about on 1/26/2021 whose digits when added come to 14 (7x2j. It's been a long, but very productive day. A solid seven hours of sleep would sure feel good. See you next time.






Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment