Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, January 2, 2021

January 2, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. Starting Over

Every year, I start reading the Bible from "the beginning". January 1 means Genesis 1 and Matthew 1, as well as my Hugs for the Heart devotional calendar which reads:
O Lord,
Help me to live this year
Quietly, easily
To lean upon Thy great strength
Trustfully, restfully
To wait for the unfolding of Thy will
Patiently, serenely
To meet others
Peacefully, joyfully
To face each tomorrow courageously

Yes, starting over, but building on what has gone before, looking to God for His plan, His purpose for me, and how I am to serve Him, serve His Kingdom and come closer to truly knowing Him, being more like His Son, and staying diligent to the promptings of The Holy Spirit. A new year, but more importantly, one more day to live In Him and For Him. Thank You, Lord, for each new year and every new day.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment