Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, August 4, 2018

August 4, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. Better Late Than Never

The day slipped away from me. Yesterday was a busy day with bigger crowds, more issues to handle and fewer people to handle them, and a return to warmer weather. But we made it through, awoke to a beautiful morning, ready to face even larger attendance and jump back into the fray. When we all do our part, no matter how small it may appear, keep a positive attitude and smile rather than scowl, the result is usually better and encourages us to come back and do it all again the next day.
I've certainly had my grumpy moments, more than I care to admit, but it's healthier and more fruitful when we "put on a happy face", back it up with a happy attitude and do every small task as if the whole organization will sink or swim on the basis of how we do that task. We all have a part to play, are part of a larger body and the body functions best when we all play that part as well as we can, all the time, every day.
For those who read this blog, I hope it brightens your day as much as it brightens mine to write it. I know that it is not a "viral" sensation, but I also know I probably couldn't handle the fame and notoriety if it were at such a level. Just a grain of sand, a spit in the ocean in the grand scheme of things and better late than never. Thank you for your support.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment