Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, August 19, 2018

August 19, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. Don't Trust a Faith Healer Wearing Glasses

Bob is a sculptor here at the Passion Play. (www.Godhealshearts.com). He gives a presentation prior to the Play each performance day in our Market Place, relating his own prodigal son experience while creating a clay bust of Jesus. He does this in 20 minutes and then puts in countless hours on each of these busts to make them ready for display or sale. I enjoy visiting with him during my wanderings through the Market Place as he works in his shop during the day.
Today he was headed for home in Oklahoma since we will not have another performance day until Friday. His "words of advice" to me as he left were the title of this blog. I have never heard that expression, so I chuckled as he left and then thought about it as I went about my Sunday morning "chores". The more I thought about it the more it thought about the people we admire, our role models, those we tend to follow or emulate and the people who have some type of say so over our activities.....those who lead....and those of us who follow.
What I have come away with, is that we don't always see eye to eye with those who are "in charge". Sometimes we don't measure up to what they expect or they don't measure up to what we expect. But we have One who accepts us as we are, when we accept Him as He is. He doesn't wear glasses......He doesn't need to......He sees all things through a microscope AND a telescope.....and nothing escapes Him......He is the Ultimate Faith Healer and in all things His vision is perfect.
Thank you, Bob............ And, as always..............Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment