Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, June 17, 2017

June 17, 2017. EureKa Springs, AR. Count To Ten

Earlier today I had to walk away from a powder keg..........myself. One-It was time to be quiet.........get off by myself and not say or do anything I might later regret. Two-Fortunately, it had rained just after I got up and I wasn't able to clean the amphitheater until after the powder keg was about to blow. So, off to the amphitheater I went and the usual clean-up routine.
Three-No "key and lock" experience, no great finds, except for two pennies and best of all not even one kernel of popcorn to pick up (for the second day in a row). Four-What I found, though, was quiet, a release from the tensions which sent me to the amphitheater, and a better attitude to face my fellow workers and guests coming to the Passion Play. It was a good day.
Five-I met some wonderful people. Six-There were a number of chances to help others without getting any recognition for what I had done. Seven-A tip given to me ended up in the Passion Play donation box. Eight-It wasn't as hot as we were told it would be. Nine-I've been able to relax and put my feet up for the last hour-and-a-half.
Ten-The Holy Spirit spoke and I listened. I was slow to speak to those who made me so angry.........and........the anger is gone. It really was a good day and this evening's Play will make it even better. Thank you, Lord.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment