Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June 14, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. A Goalie in A Dart Game

Not a very pleasant sounding title, but it does describe how I have been looking and feeling the past few weeks as the chiggers have reappeared. I thought I had found the ultimate remedy by spraying my legs, socks and shoes each morning with Deep Woods Off and washing with Lye Soap, but the little buggers have managed to penetrate the defense and still pelt me with a ton of bites and the itch which comes with them.
Someone suggested dabbing each bite with a Qtip dipped in bleach, but I have opted for another suggestion, Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Fragrance Body Spray. The first ingredient on the label is alcohol and it does sting a bit, but I sure smell good and I don't have to worry about having white spots all over my colored clothing. I also don't have as great an urge to scratch as I have had in the past. As I have written before, I am willing to try just about anything to outwit these little pests.
My body does look pretty bad from the latest crop of attackers, but virtually every bite is in a place not visible to the public. It amazes me that this nuisance can get to such remote body parts without being felt or seen until they have done their damage. The welts and sores from the past seasons have disappeared and there are no lasting scars to remind me of how uncomfortable they made me feel at the time of assault. Just writing about them is making me itch, so it's time to hit the shower, lather up the lye soap, powder with Lotrimin, and spray on the Vanilla foo-foo................I can't believe it. I just woke up from a nap of about a half hour. If I can fall asleep while writing about such a subject, I hope you stay awake while reading about it. Anyway...........to the shower.




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment