Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, July 1, 2016

July 1, 2016. Eureka Springs, AR. Moses

One of the perks of volunteering at the Passion Play is being able to see some of the shows up the road in Branson. There are reciprocal agreements with theaters there, allowing us to see the shows at reduced prices or even for free. One show which lets us in free is Moses, at the Sight and Sound Theater. Wednesday, we were also able to go behind the scenes before the show and see some of the areas not usually accessible to the general public. All in all it was a very enjoyable day, a well done performance and a good change of pace for us.
I was curious to see how Moses was portrayed since I have been a "Moses-impersonator" in our Holy Land and wanted to see if there was anything I could glean from their show to use in my presentation. The more I read, listen to others, and find the needs of the audience, the better I can convey not only Moses' story, but the Gospel message and my own experience growing up as a Jew without benefit of the New Testament. The more curious I am, and the more I satisfy that curiosity, the more I can put myself into Moses' skin as I tell his story and my own.
I'm really enjoying the "Moses experience", and look forward to what more will be revealed to me in this new Passion Play opportunity. We're never too old to grow and mature in our spiritual journey and our walk with The Lord. Thank You, Lord, for an open and willing heart and a life surrendered to You.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment