Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 13, 2016. Madison, GA. Time......

Yesterday before we went to sleep, we had a time change. The time remained the same, but the clock was moved one hour ahead. I'm not sure I really understand why most of us have a time change, while others, like Arizona, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands don't. I know time flies when you're having fun, and if you take your time, the job will get done right in a timely manner.
It seems that the time is ripe for us to unpack our warm weather clothes, and there is no time like the present to make sure our taxes are completed, so they can get to the IRS in time. And if we don't manage our time properly, time will get away from us and we will have to take a time off or time will run out. Karen is having a rough time with her sinuses and earlier today we had to spend time at the urgent care with a whole bunch of others who seemed to be marking time while the doctor was so overworked he couldn't take much time with every patient, one at a time, and by the time we left there I'm sure he said more then once, "time is money".
When we had time to relax after I spent time doing our laundry, I took time to ponder Ecclesiastes 3 (A time for everything) and read the word "time" 30 times in just the first 11 verses. For the time being, I won't waste any more time, since every time I turn around, there seems to be something or someone wanting a piece of my time, and in good time I will have time to handle it, in the nick of time. But in the interest of saving time, I think I'll bide my time for it's about time I put a time limit on this writing time and get ready for feeding time. Well.......time to go.......until next time........time's up......6:34pm Eastern Daylight TIME.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment