Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 22, 2014. Eureka Springs, AR. How hot is it.........?

It's only 91 degrees, but it feels like 103 according to the weather people. When you are involved with outdoor activities on days like this, it's important to stay hydrated, seek shade and limit the physical activity. For better or worse, the Holy Land Tour here at The Great Passion Play involves a certain amount of walking, with limited areas of shade and while there are water stations most people don't drink enough in such conditions. Even our presenters and drivers don't always follow the basic "rules" and we all face the possibility of heat-related problems. I have retired to the comfort of our motor home and the air-conditioning, but there are still a bunch of people still in "the fire". I pray for their well-being . We will be having this weather
for the rest of the week, so suck it up everyone and be weather wise.
As for my chigger war, I've had a few good days. Between the 9 old remedies and a few added ones suggested to me (rubbing alcohol, clear nail polish, Cetaphil, Deep Woods Off on the ankles, Clean and Clear foaming facial cleaner and new underwear), I have turned the tide and am scratching less and feeling comfortable more. I haven't claimed victory yet, but the score has tightened up considerably. Thank You, Lord.
Enough for now. I've already dozed off once and the iPad is acting funny. Must be the heat. See you again, soon.
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment