Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, September 19, 2020

September 19, 2020. Eureka Springs, AR. At The Table

I don't usually take my iPad with me when I am a presenter in The Holy Land. But, since I have been more time-crunched with the earlier starting time for the Play, and not wanting to do a late night blog, I am going to write between presentations at The Upper Room. I'm sitting behind the table, not reclining at it, so the "mood" is not as it would have been at The Last Supper, but I feel the impact of what Jesus did at the final Passover He spent with His disciples.
There is something about being at The Great Passion Play, being a Holy Land presenter, a Tabernacle teacher, and a member of the Play cast which is different from anything I have ever done before, and there is definitely a mood here which is not to be found anywhere else. After seven years volunteering here, it's hard to imagine doing something else or being in a different ministry. But........if God does have a new purpose for us, wants us to be elsewhere, I guess we will have some praying to do. I don't mean to anticipate what might be up the road, just hope we have a chance to enjoy our new/old cabin and the table which has been set for us by the events of the past few months. In His Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment