Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, July 15, 2019

July 15, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. Sleeping In

I don't use an alarm clock except on those rare occasions when I have an early morning appointment such as a visit to the VA in Fayetteville. On most other days, I get up when I get up and still have time for my daily "quiet time" with the Lord, and then prepare for the activities of the day.
I have been very tired of late, and decided it was time to try to intentionally sleep later yesterday morning and today, as well. Since I normally get up around 6am no matter how late I get to sleep the night before, I was hoping for a wake up time of ........maybe 8 or beyond. That was the plan. I even decided that not planning to go to Sunday Bible Study and Church yesterday and making no morning plans for today would convince my body to sleep in both days. But, it didn't work out as planned.
Yesterday, I was up at my usual time, and today......the same thing. No naps either day, so the sleep "log" remains the same.....and I'm still tired. Tonight, I'm aiming for being in bed by 10pm, so a wake up at my normal time would still give me 8 hours. Let's see what happens.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment