Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, October 25, 2018

October 25, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. Gray Day (or is it) Grey Day

Today has been a blah kind of day for me. It rained a little overnight and the temperature has topped out at 49 and the pavement is a patchwork of dry light gray and wet dark gray while the grass is still wet. The only tasks I have undertaken have been indoor tasks, and nothing very exciting. I caught up on updating my daily calendar, filled out my volunteer time sheet for October, read part of a study on Moses' Tabernacle in the Wilderness, listened to a couple of sermons on the radio, looked up the difference between gray and grey on the Internet and am now writing a fairly colorless blog post.
The sky is definitely grey with absolutely no variation, there is one vehicle (gray window van) in the parking lot in front of our motor home and the only gray article of clothing I am wearing is (are) my socks. Needless to say, I'm not taking on any challenging projects since we will be having our final two performance days of the season tomorrow and Saturday and the weather is forecast to be non-gray and pleasant (and busy). After that we will be less in the "entertainment" mode and more into the project/repair/construction mode for the off-season.
By the way, I did empty the motor home's grey tank a while ago, so I'll be able to wash my gray hair in preparation for my Moses/disciple duties tomorrow. You've probably read enough, and I have definitely written enough.
Gray is really not my favorite color.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment