Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, October 19, 2018

October 19, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. Change of Heart

When I wrote my journal entry this morning, I thought I was going to just copy it as my blog posting, because it was so appropriate to what has been happening here at TGPP. But as I reread it, I realized it wasn't for you to read, but for ME to read and apply to myself. My journal is not for others to read. It is my personal communication with my Lord. And, maybe, someday when someone finds the Mead Five-Star Notebooks (now in it's 13th book) they will become the modern day Dead Sea Scrolls (Schatz Edition) and will give some insight into MY walk with the Lord since 1999.
I tend to speak my mind pretty brazenly, and at times I know I offend people and may even be a poor witness for those I have contact with. It's not always easy to walk the talk. It's not always easy to love people we don't even like. And it's not always easy to be a Christian. But we need to realize that when we stepped in line behind Jesus, He promised to lead us, be beside us, and guard our back......and He did it for everyone.......for all time. What a comfort to know, He knows how difficult the journey will be and has promised to never leave us or forsake us. What a blessing......and how thankful I am.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment