Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, March 22, 2018

March 22, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. Blog Freeze

I decided to stop work a little earlier today in order to blog earlier than I have have the past few times. I've been sitting in the motor home for the past 45 minutes trying to think of what to write, and even though it has been a warm, pleasant day, I have been ice cold on what to write. We have had a busy week with lots of people and lots of projects and there has been quite a bit of progress made. Karen has been recovering from a case of the golly-wobbles, and has been working a little more each day, but eating very little, and when she does eat it is very mild and very little of it. She has been making plans for her annual medical appointments back in Colorado and a quick trip to Utah for Aunt Nedra's 95th birthday.
I am feeling better from my recent "going" issues and with a change in diet and medication I have more energy to start the day, but do poop out (no pun intended) earlier in the day, so one of the reasons I stopped earlier to blog. But, other than better health, warmer weather and more time to think and expound on something, I still have nothing substantial to say. Thanks for checking on us. We are praying for our friends and family, many of whom are facing some tough issues and challenges to their faith and their life circumstances. We thank you for praying for us as we prepare for the new season here in Eureka Springs. It's fun to be part of such an outreach, telling the story of Jesus and the Good News of His Resurrected Life in us. I guess I came up with something substantial, after all.
Thank You, Lord, for the opportunity.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment