Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, January 7, 2018

January 7, 2018. Colmesneil, TX. Hair Today, Moses Tomorrow

When the 2017 Passion Play season came to a close, I was eager to have shorter hair again. With longer hair and a fuller beard than I had ever had before, it was a welcome change to wake up with just a #8 goatee and mustache and just over-the-ear hair. The goatee soon became a #4 and my cheeks needed to be shaved every few days. The shorter hair was also more manageable than before.
But, a few weeks ago, the razor was given its pink slip and my 4 year old can of Barbasol began gathering dust on the top shelf of the bathroom cabinet. The cheeks are in a race to catch up with the #4 and when they do get to that point, the goatee/mustache will be trimmed down to #4 again and the two shall be as one. My hair, which appears to be thinner than before is getting longer on the sides and over-the-collar again. Someone I just met even said that i looked like Moses, when they had never seen me in that role before.
I have started reading the Complete Jewish Study Bible as of January 1, with the intention of doing a more in-depth study of the Old and New Testament from a Messianic Jewish perspective to have more insight into my Jewish background, my Christian present and my ultimate eternal future. I want to be true to my heritage, but also true to Jesus and what He gave to us by His life, death and resurrection and his dwelling in us who call Him Lord and Savior. I want to truly be a Completed Jew.
In a few months we will be back at The Great Passion Play, God willing; and I will resume my role as "Moses", God willing; and we will continue serving as God wills us to. For now, the hair grows a little each day, we rest here in the woods and trust God for what lies ahead. And in all things......Thank You, Lord.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment