Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, January 19, 2018

January 19, 2018. Colmesneil, TX. Half Full-Half Empty

I'm on the fence. Partly Sunny, partly cloudy. In or out? I've been better, but I've certainly been worse. Hanging in there. I'm tired, I'll do it tomorrow. Just not with it....... Whatever.......
Sometimes, it's hard to get started and as we delay starting, we find any number of reasons to procrastinate. I don't know which of the excuses for not working outdoors today I will finally use as my rationalization for not accomplishing anything worthwhile today, but more than likely I can just chalk it up to being unmotivated........or.......just plain lazy.
Karen and I came to Texas with no real intention other than visiting Loren and Diane, and kicking back from our past four years of ministry in Arkansas and Georgia. Now that Loren and Diane have gone off to Florida to help with a Campers on Mission project, we are still set up on their property, tending to their animals and enduring some cold weather and that laziness I alluded to. There are some things to do, and we are doing them, just not at a pace that will see the things completed in the immediate future, though we do plan to get them done before Loren and Diane return in early March. At least, I hope we will get them done, if.....................
Ho hum. I think I'll close now. This has been a tough blog. It wasn't hard to write, just not very flattering to admit how inactive I have become. Karen's dad used an expression once which applies to my current work/not work dilemma: he said " It's not that I'm indecisive......I just can't make up my mind"........ zzzzzzzZZZZZ......





Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment