Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

January 24, 2018. Colmesneil, TX. Calm in the Calm

Mike and Linda arrived here Monday, about four hours after their initial ETA. They took a little more scenic route from the Dallas area to Colmesneil. It has been very relaxing and restful and we have only been away from the motor home once in the past two days. Sometimes it's just good to sit, talk, share our experiences (and photos), and not feel the urge to go somewhere or do something. It has been a welcome calm in the calm of our past two months in Texas.
I'm the first to get up each morning and in the calm of the morning, which I have always relished, I can have my time to be with God before I have my time with the world. This morning I slept nearly to 8am, which is a departure from my normal rising time around 6. Unfortunately, I was troubled with a gripey digestive system overnight, so today will be a day to try to clean the pipes and start over again later today or tomorrow. My VA doc may have to be consulted and visited soon after we return to Arkansas.
But for now we will proceed with our visiting, play some games and relax before they leave for Florida tomorrow, and we get back to our "clearing the land" chores on the property. Karen spoke with her coworkers at TGPP a few days ago and they are eager for us to get back there, so she can jump back in to the fray of inventorying, merchandising, displaying, etc. I know there will be plenty for me to do, as well, and it will be good to speed up my work pace and possibly speed up the pace of the food through my system. For now......stay calm and trust The Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment