Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January 30, 2018. Colmesneil, TX. Poof

Now you see it; now you don't. I know I had a reason for coming back here,
but.......... Do you remember the name of the guy we met yesterday, or where he's from or what he does for a living? Ever have one of those moments, or several; one right after the other? Chalk it up to age, lack of concentration, or maybe even disinterest. But more of us are having these "senior moments" more often than we care to admit
Today, I knew I would be blogging, so I began the mental process of a title, setting aside time for "research" and then the quiet time on the iPad. I woke up several times with the topic "fixed", the title "fixed", but it was too early to get it "fixed" on the page.. But, was it ever a good topic, and relevant, too. When I woke up my mind was not on the blog, but on raking leaves and pine straw. Unfortunately as I was into the raking, enjoying the pleasant weather and getting toward the end of my physical strength, I wasn't thinking about the blog so, of course, when I decided it was time to write.........the topic, title, and all that middle of the night preparation was gone.......completely gone. I tried to bring it back, but nothing struck a chord, not an inkling....nothing.......not a clue. So, I guess there won't be a blog today. Sorry.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment