Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, April 8, 2017

April 8, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. Time

When I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior on June 27, 1999, I made a decision to take off my wristwatch.......and have not worn it since. The reasoning was that my time was not my own, God was in control of the seconds, minutes and hours of my life and that I would get where I needed to be in God's timing and He is never late. In reality there are enough clocks and time-pieces in our world to keep us "on schedule" and in the nearly 18 years of my walk with The Lord, I have rarely been late for an appointment or event.
Tomorrow, Karen and I have been asked to conduct a Messianic Seder at a church in Rogers, AR and over the past week we have been assembling the needed elements, the food items and I have been studying numerous Haggadahs and other writings to be able to blend the traditional Seder I celebrated as a Jew and the Seder which brings Jesus into every aspect of the Passover celebration. I have also begun reading a Jewish Study Bible which brings together all the Old Testament, New Testament, ancient Rabbinic commentaries (Midrash, Talmud, Mishnah, et. al) and Christian commentaries to learn and relearn the things which tie the Church of today with the law of Mt. Sinai and the will of God for Israel and His Church.
I pray God gives me the time during the day to continue my quiet time with Him each morning, perform my tasks as a volunteer in His service, be enthusiastic about my new Bible study, keep sewing our crosses, blog, rest, sleep and do it all again tomorrow.
Fear not.....God is in control of it all...... and if it be His will.........it shall be done.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment