Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, April 24, 2017

April 24, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. On Your Mark......Get Set......Gone

Some days seem to be over before they even begin. Today was one of those days. After a very relaxing day yesterday with a visit from Phil and Vera from SLMI, giving them a tour of the PP property, enjoying a leisurely dinner and their departure for a week in Branson, today was over in a flash. Karen and I both worked late sat down for our evening meal and a bowl of ice cream at 8:20 and now it is nearly 10:00, time to shower and get to sleep.
It was a productive day, but by the time I looked at my cell phone it was 1:00pm, and not wanting to interrupt the project I was on, i kept at it. By then it was nearly 4:00 and we started a concrete pour to try to remedy the set flooding issue I mentioned a few days ago. At 8:00 I headed up the hill and now it is 9:55.
In a week we we be on the set for dress rehearsal and the 2017 season will be imminent. We've been back in Arkansas nearly six weeks. Oh my! Our time is really not our own and the work still to be done seems overwhelming, but before we know, it will all be behind us and we will wonder how it turned out as it did. I never wish my time away or look too far into the future. The older we get the slower we move and the quicker the future becomes the past. I better hop in the shower before the sun comes up and I miss my much needed sleep.
Thank You, Lord for each day You give is.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment