Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015. Madison, GA. Not again........!

I think I jumped the gun on my enthusiasm for Spring springing. Yes, it warmed up and yes, we had to use the air conditioner to cool down the RV and yes, it is good to see the pinks and whites on the trees, and the greening up of the grass. But there is one thing I suffered with last year and yes it has already struck again.........CHIGGERS..........aaaaargh.
The red bumps, the infernal itching and the multiple remedies and suggestions for relief are back. I even sprayed before heading out the door Saturday to clean out ditches, but the beasties are back and my feet, ankles and toes are the victims of the first onslaught. I am washing, applying the various remedies which relieve the itching, and trying to heed Jesus' command to love my chigger-enemies, but this is not a good start to the "I want-to-be-outside" time of year. The best remedy right now of the many at my disposal, is Calmoseptine, which claims to promote healing of skin irritation, with itching being the last item on the list of irritations. My hope is that I don' have to use this remedy for the irritations higher up the list; they are pretty nasty and I won't go into more detail.
For now I'm grateful for the relief, will definitely have to work on my self-control, resist the itch-urge and pray the little critters don't climb higher on my body to the places they did last year where I was really not able to scratch in public and wondered why they would want to invade those places anyway. Yes, Spring has sprung...............help me Lord.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment