Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, August 28, 2021

August 29, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. We Don’t Know..........

In September, 2008, a Monday, I had a heart attack. I was testifying at a court proceeding for someone who had been helpful to me in our ministry efforts. Later that week, a church friend of mine had a heart attack after his morning run. He died on the floor of his house, never making it to the hospital.
This past week while I was mowing our lawn, and a church friend of mine was mowing his. He died of a massive heart attack never making it to the hospital.
Three men, similar age, doing life as they felt called by God. The result..........
We don't know.......but God does. We don't understand now , but one day we will.
God Knows.........
Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment