Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, August 15, 2021

August 15, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. It’s Not MY Fault

It started in the Garden of Eden with the eating of a "forbidden" fruit. God had one rule for Adam and Eve. "She made me do it", Adam said. "The snake made me do it", Eve said. The snake just crawled away......gotcha.
It hasn't changed much in the thousands of years since then. God puts forth a plan for us to follow, we think we have a better plan, and when our plan falls apart, we find someone else to blame......"it's not my fault". Just in our own lifetime we've seen this scenario countless times (political finger-pointing, Vietnam, Afghanistan, immigration policy, Covid policy, global warming, Nixon, Clinton, Cuomo, Cosby..... Itseems that the history of the world is nothing more than the same comments made by different people, in different factual settings, with the same result......."It's not MY fault"; "I inherited a mess"; "Poor George", "the devil made me do it".
For once I wish someone would own up to their own mistake, to their own wrong decision, lack of ability, or just plain stupidity. Well.........don't hold your breath. Whoever actually said that those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it was right, but so many people have misquoted the original phrase, we don't actually know who originally said it, or what they said. Got me. I do know for sure........it wasn't me and it ISN't MY FAULT that someone else did. Enough, already.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment