Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

August 24, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. Confused?

There was a time in my life when I thought I was fairly intelligent. I was able to read, comprehend, remember, learn new skills, memorize, debate, speak logically, communicate with people more educated than me and think about the future and be optimistic about it and feel I was going to be actively involved in it.
But, at some point along the "journey" (1958 or '59 rings a bell), I began to struggle with change, find that things were not as easy to understand as they had once been, wonder whether I was really as smart as people thought I was, and became concerned about my place in the world and what the future held for me.
Today, I listened to Fox News for about 10 minutes, CNN News for about 10 minutes and then turned on the TV and heard the President speak for about 10 minutes and to say I was confused by the things I heard...............well.............that would be an understatement. I think my ability to comprehend what is happening in our country and the world has flown the coop. I am more than confused by the state of current events, the people we have put in positions of leadership and what lies ahead for us. I have to admit, I'm trusting God, AND HIM ALONE, for everything that is further ahead than the present second in time. Help us all, Lord, every one of us. I don't think I'm the "Lone Ranger" in my current attitudes. Am I?

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone, my friend! We are angered and greatly disappointed with our nation’s current situations both here and abroad! Maranatha! Lord Jesus come soon!

    ReplyDelete