Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, July 26, 2021

July 26, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. Olympics

I have always had the dream to be an Olympic athlete. I have participated in a wide variety of sports; some with moderate success, others with no success and still others where the sport I was most competitive was not an Olympic event. I have known, or met a few Olympic athletes and many of my "heroes" have been Olympians.
The 2020 Tokyo games, being held in 2021, is a magnet, which, with the help of the Hopper (DVR) , will probably continue into 2022 since I am recording many of the lesser known events for viewing at a later time. I don't follow sports as much as I once did, and rarely watch hockey, basketball, football or baseball, but I do watch track and field, cycling, gymnastics, and many of the "lesser known" sports which take a great deal of discipline and dedication in order to be proficient and competitive. The list is pretty long and I have tried many of them myself and admire those who can do them, and do them well. Needless to say, with 33 sports and 46 disciplines the.DVR will be getting a workout and I will have a lot of commercial-free viewing in my future. It will probably be until Beijing 2022 when I catch up........or possibly even Paris 2024.......... Happy viewing.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment