Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, March 29, 2021

March 29,2021. Holiday Island,AR. In Limbo

I'm now in between passive therapy and active therapy for my shoulder. In two weeks I will be able to abandon my immobilization sling and not look like Napoleon Bonaparte. Tomorrow night is dress rehearsal for the 2021 Passion Play season, but I will be watching from the audience and not be part of the rehearsal itself.
I can't drive my pickup because I wrecked it back in mid-December, but even if I had it, I can't negotiate a manual transmission because of my passive right arm. So I spend most of my time at the cabin, watching someone else do the yard work, tree trimming and flower-bed preparation. I know this is a temporary situation but it is putting a strain my normal see it-do it-fix it-go-go-go life style.
Add to this the confusion being reported, and not reported, at our southern border, the non-transparent transparency, the "usual" new administration policy of the past 4 or 5 Presidents of blaming their successor for all the problems in our country, athletes competing in empty arenas with "canned" audience responses, conflicting news reports, racial and ethnic unrest and it's amazing that we are surviving at all. But, I say it again......God is in control. None of this "mess" surprises Him, and if we just "let go and let God", we'll be far better off, and more prepared for the best, which is still to come. So.............Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment