Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, December 18, 2020

December 18, 2020. Holiday Island, AR. Time Out

I felt pretty good about my December 12th blog post, the snow storm and ministry anniversary on the 15th, but on the 16th things came "crashing" down. I won't write the specifics other than to say "stupid struck again". I am nursing a bruised leg, a scrape on the top of my head and very fortunate to not be more seriously hurt. My pick up is nursing a bruised front end, which renders it undriveable at the moment, but I think it will be repairable and back on the road.
We have a lot of irons in the fire, and for the moment, I am resisting the urge to be the "squeaky wheel" and get these projects completed while I am without wheels. I think it might be more advantageous to let things happen in the proper time and order with God directing them. The truck repair, rotator cuff surgery, the newly-required echocardiogram, cabin standby generator installation, electrical work, plumbing remodel, repair of our damaged La-Z Boy loveseat will have to wait their place. I have talked to the people doing the work, and it's time for me to be pleasant, patient and kind (according to the December 17Th Streams in the Desert devotional) and let God handle ALL the details. Time out......for now.......and......Yes, Lord............Yes.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment