Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, December 12, 2020

December 12, 2020. Holiday Island, AR. Worn Out in The Master’s Service

Since I came to The Lord June27, 1999, I have spent time with Him every morning before I get into my daily routine. Part of the quiet time is reading Streams in the Desert. The December 12 devotional is one of my favorites and the italicized portions of it became a key component of my attitude toward serving Him and the focus I wanted to have in whatever job I undertook or ministry I became part of.
Please, take a few moments to read the SITD devotional for today. If you don't have a copy, look it up on the internet, read it: and I pray that it will impact you as much as it has impacted me for the many years I have read it. There was a time when I carried a copy of it taped to the inside of my legal pad binder and when a I opened the binder, I read the devotional on almost a daily basis. Although I don't read it daily, as I once did, I pray that I "live" it daily in how I serve Him. How beautifully the devotional is written, how powerful it has been for me. Please read it......I can't say it any better than it is written there.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment