Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

February 12, 2020. Eureka Springs, AR. Brokenness

As I read Scripture, study the areas about which I have been, and will be, teaching in the Holy Land Tabernacle, listen to the messages presented on Christian radio, and press thru the shoulder injury which has limited my physical activity, and endure the winter weather which has kept me more indoors than I care to be, I see a pattern.
The pattern is one I have seen before in my upbringing in Judaism, my years of "wandering" and my 20 years of following Jesus. It is a pattern of facing difficulties, plans which didn't work out as I had planned, and realizing and accepting that God had, and still has, plans for my life. And to achieve what God has for me, I need to be broken of my agenda and submit to His. I need to rest in Him, trust Him, find my strength in Him and be still while He clears the path He wants me to follow.
All the Bible stories, all the stories of those who trusted that Bible and lived in obedience to its lessons and commands, all those who today are doing what they are anointed by God to do, have been broken and then made well again when they rested in God's plan, God's Will and God's peace. It's simple.......it's not easy......and it takes time to accomplish. But, in the brokenness there is hope and a future, and that is what God's plan is for each and every one of us. Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hope to make it to Part One of the Exodus movie coming out next Tuesday, praying that is it good
    Stay warm -

    ReplyDelete