Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, December 8, 2019

December 8, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. Gratitude

When I woke up this morning, I felt like it was going to be a good day. I had slept soundly, my devotional and Scripture readings all tended to point me to the positive things in my life and to making a conscious decision to focus on what we have and not on what we don't have.
The entire time at our "home" church with Bible Study, music, message and our monthly "pot providence" (we don't believe in luck) lunch, the fellowship time and meeting some new people, added to the positivity of the day. It HAS been a good day, and even with some of the issues we face with the Passion Play, my current health issues, the cold weather coming this week and the possibility of having no water on the premises (except for the fresh water we carry on board our motor home), I AM grateful for the things we have, the freedom we have in our life, the faithfulness of our God and the blessings we receive and share with our friends and family.
As today's Our Daily Bread says: "Even in times of genuine struggle and pain we can know God's peace and permit it to rule our hearts. And in that peace, we'll find reminders of all we've been given in Christ. In that, we can truly be thankful." And from today's Streams in the Desert: "..give others the sunshine and tell Jesus the rest."
Yes.......It HAS been a GOOD day. Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment