Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, October 7, 2019

October 7, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. ???

When I woke up this morning it was 55 degrees outside, our coldest overnight temperature since Spring. The motor home was cold, so I put on the electric heat pump setting the temperature at 66 and then 67, but 67 made it too hot, so I set it back to 66.
After working outside all morning in shorts and a t-shirt, I came back to the motor home and it was too warm inside so I put on the electric air conditioning (the same heat pump unit) setting the temperature at 77 where it has stayed for the rest of the day.
Right now the outside temperature is 60. The inside temperature is 75. Karen and I are both in short sleeve shirts and there is no air (hot or cold) running, and we are both comfortable. Wait a minute. Did we use a higher temperature to cool us and a lower temperature to warm us? Does that make any sense at all? How can that be, and will this weather settle down from yesterday's non-stop rain to today's dry and no humidity with no indication that we had over 5 inches of rain in this area yesterday?
Will the weather ever be understandable? Help me understand that higher cooling temperature and lower warming temperature thing. I guess some things just make no sense and no amount of "splainin' " will explain it. We just have to put our head down, take it as it comes, and move on to the next task and the situations we encounter as we move ahead. Thank you, Lord that we can trust you in all things and thank you for all things.
I'm so glad You are in control of it all.

Sent from my iPad


Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Missed reading your Blog; we're going through a kitchen remodel with some sketchy sub-contractors and having to watch every move otherwise, they'll be even sloppier; wish we could get some rain

    ReplyDelete