Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, October 10, 2019

October 10, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. I Hope This Works

Yesterday I spent about two hours in the Verizon store trying to find ways to lower our monthly bill. It seems that every time I think I am getting a discount, my bill goes up. We have been Verizon customers since before Verizon was Verizon and we like the coverage we have when we travel and the convenience of the online services we use, but the bill seems to keep increasing. We do want to keep our Verizon service.
At one time we had our bill down to about $130 per month, but we are now over $200 and rising. The current bill is $237. Thus the visit to the store yesterday. I had three clerks helping, plus the Verizon customer service people on two different phone lines and I really am not sure what they were saying or what I agreed to, but when I left the store, I was $400 poorer, had a new iPad Mini and the assurance that my monthly bill would be $167 per month for our three phones, one iPad Mini, unlimited data, military discount, a tablet and old iPad Mini which would work with wi-fi only, a jet pack which I no longer need, and a few other free services which I don't know how to access.
I am writing my first blog post on the new iPad and will soon find out whether it gets to you or disappears into the zephyr window of outer space. Here goes.....Isure hope this works.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. It worked! Good luck with that high tech; we're pondering an upgrade to our old iphones; they still work, but would like some of the new features, the cameras, and the speed; y'all take care!

    ReplyDelete