Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October 1, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. Ouch

Scripture tells us that we are fearfully and wonderfully made, but every so often one of our parts goes on the fritz and we utter an ouch or words to that effect. It becomes necessary to seek medical attention to remedy the situation. My last visit to the VA uncovered some areas of concern; so on Thursday, Karen and I will return to Fayetteville for further poking, prodding and other intrusions. I also have a very sore tooth which I hope to have looked at.
I have been extremely pleased, and blessed, by the care I have received both at the Cheyenne VA Medical Center and now at the Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks, and give them very high marks for the medical attention they have shown to me. It saddens me when I hear stories about inadequate care, long waits or problems not properly addressed. Like most things, not all people have their expectations met and give less than a five-star review. It's hard to please all the people all of the time.
Getting older has it's benefits, but there are some glitches when the equipment starts to wear out. Press on. Keep a positive outlook. Trust God and be thankful for His love and care for us, and know that for every ouch there is a healing touch, for every ache there is a salve and for every hurt there is a remedy......and He is the power behind it all. Above all we must continue to fearfully and wonderfully say.........Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Those who dwell in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety, He is my God, and I trust in Him. Ps 91 1-2
    Look after Karen and take care of yourself; that place needs you both.

    ReplyDelete