Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Fwd: April 12, 2016. Madison ,GA. Moving On


Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone



        Since November we have been In Georgia.  While we did move from the "country" on Mission Lane to the more "city-fied" location by the shipping docks, we have not spent even one night away from Madison and the SLMI property.  It's been a good five month stay, but we both are anxious to be on the road and in a little over a week be back in Arkansas at the Great Passion Play.
        As with most adventures we are not sure of what we will be facing at TGPP.  The unknown is always a challenge, but we welcome not only the "same-old-same-old", but also the "new every morning" of God's mercies.  That's what makes our journey so exciting;  knowing that we are trying to be obedient to God's call on our life and resting in His abundant provision, protection and love.  I just read a short book about those who are called to blow the shofar and minister to not only the church but the community at large by the sounding of the ram's horn or the Yemenite shofar, and it gave me a time to reflect on my role of sounding the shofar at the start of each performance of the Passion Play.  Even before I read the book, I felt the Lord speaking to me about having the proper attitude and right motive in sounding the "trumpet" as I have done the past two seasons there.  A chance to face a "s-o-s-o" versus a "new" call on my shofar ministry.  God will give me the answer.
         So, Thursday, we pack everything away for the trip to Chattanooga, fire up the diesel and take a week to unwind before we wind up again in Arkansas.  Thank You, Lord for the time we had here, the work You had for us and the relationships we enjoyed.  As always, we seek to be obedient to Your will and purpose for us.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment